Please find all necessary information concerning registration for MEMTAB2020, the Symposium on Methods for Evaluation of medical prediction Models, Tests And Biomarkers, taking place in Leuven on July 2 and 3, 2020, below.
|Early Bird until 30/03/2020|
|Reduced fee for students and trainees*||450€|
|Late registration until 26/06/2020|
|Reduced fee for students and trainees*||500€|
|On-site registration 27/06/2020 – 03/07/2020|
|Reduced fee for students and trainees*||550€|
|Symposium dinner and party||25€|
The symposium fee includes:
- access to the MEMTAB2020 Symposium (July 2 – 3)
- including all coffee breaks and lunches as per final program
- all symposium materials
* If you register as a student or trainee, please send a proof of your trainee status (a letter from your supervisor or a registration certificate) to email@example.com . You are eligible for the student or trainee fee if you are a student/trainee in the academic year 2019-2020.
Extra activities or information
Please indicate during registration whether:
- You have any specific dietary requirements
- You will attend the Symposium dinner and party on Thursday July 2nd, at Faculty Club Leuven
- Cancellation of registration received before April 1st, 2020 – no cancellation costs will be charged.
- Cancellation of registration received before June 15, 2020 – refund of the registration fee is guaranteed, minus a 20% administration fee.
- Cancellation of registration received after June 15, 2020 – no refund of registration fee will be granted.
Cancellations will be accepted in writing only (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee, the bank account number used during your transaction and/or the transaction number.
Payment is possible by credit card or bank transfer. Please select the option you prefer in the last step of the registration process. If you want to pay by credit card, a direct link to a Ogone secured payment page will be provided. For payment by bank transfer, you will receive the payment details by e-mail.
If you require an invoice, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and do not pay before receiving the invoice. The invoice will be sent to you by e-mail, together with payment instructions. Please do not request an invoice if you have already paid by credit card or bank transfer. If you have already paid your registration by credit card or bank transfer, you will still be able to receive a proof of payment, indicating the amount, however, it will no longer be possible to receive an official invoice.
You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.